Jun 30th 2011 12:45PMI am reading this with shock and sadness. He is an outstanding actor, I love his work. Whatever it is cannot be that bad that you have to take your life. I have been there, so Jonathan believe in yourself in every way. We love you and are rooting and praying for your recovery.
Oct 20th 2010 8:40PMAs a mother and grandmother, I am very disappointed in the way these young girls choose to portray themselves. Don't they know they are being watched by teens and pre-teens? I think as actors/actresses they have a responsibility to their fans (especially school aged girls) to give them something to look up to and aspire to. If this is it, our daughters, granddaughters, nieces, etc. are in real trouble. Where are the morals of our society?
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!