Jul 17th 2011 8:01AMCouldn't agree more!
Jul 17th 2011 7:59AMI have lived in alot of major cities in the US.... NYC, Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas and driven in alot more. I currently live in Northern VA. I can say without a doubt that DC is the absolute WORST city to drive in. DC and NoVa have the worst traffic in the nation now... wow! something to really be proud of. I just love it when you are traveling down M Street and there is a "Detour" sign. You take the detour and you are on your own. No more signs. Parking is a nightmare. I agree the metro system isn't that difficult. I find it easier that the one in NYC. However, the traffic flow is about efficient as the Federal Gov't.. what irony!
May 31st 2011 12:25PMRyan Seacrest is the Executive Producer.... just a gross bunch of people...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza