No Profile Found
Nov 25th 2010 12:24AM
What a coup[e of morons she should have donated the money she spent on her daffy duck lips to the Indians if it ment so much to her
lol, that's the funniest thing i've ever heard...did you know chuck norris is 1/8 cherokee?
Nov 18th 2010 2:01PMthat is clearly not true, if it were about the best dancers, the public wouldn't have a vote. it's a show, bristol is getting votes, so she stays, big deal. if you want actual competition, watch the olympics or actual sports.
Nov 18th 2010 1:57PMok 71 year old bob hazel who has many friends who watch....dancing with the stars. as a previous person said, not the olympics, its a show based on popularity and palin is the popular choice. personally, i'd rather watch a competition judged only by professionals, not the public, which is why i don't watch the show, or american idol or any other similar show.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li