No Profile Found
Aug 10th 2012 12:38AMI love it. I have kinky, curly, frizzy hair. I'm in a humid climate and all my life it's looked bad. A professional blowout looks good but in our air, it frizzes quickly. So I had a Brazilian Blowout and loved it. But it cost $400. When I saw how easy it looked, I decided to do it myself. Couldn't find good products; just weak knock-offs, so I decided to buy it wholesale and open my own business to give non-professionals access to salon-quality products inexpensively.
I sell the same keratin straightener used in thousands of salons, as well as a good, cheap iron that reaches 450F. I would appreciate your business. www.Uncurly.com
Jul 23rd 2011 10:08AMMichelle Williams is NOT good looking! And the pixie cut looks bad on everyone, no matter how you slice it. That's probably the worst pic ever of Audrey Hepburn, for instance. Of course, Maggie Gyllenhaal looks bad in anything.
Feb 24th 2011 7:22AMSHE may not have any regrets, but I bet her son wishes she'd gotten married first instead of gotten knocked up out of wedlock. Who cares about her? It's the boy that will pay the price of not having an intact family, and you'd darn well better believe it makes a difference. SHE has class?, according to one comment. Hardly. She was doing a guy she wasn't married to. There's no class whatsoever in that. And she's not bitter? I sincerely doubt that. How humiliating to have been dumped while pregnant. Of course she's not going to say it was hurtful and embarrassing. But I guarantee you, this was no ego boost or self-esteem builder. Sure, Brady's a bum, but so is she.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!