Mar 2nd 2011 7:02PMThis situation is just sad and i feel for those children. Charlie is a talented actor and he needs to get his act together for the sake of those children if not for anything else. I hope he gets the help he needs. Great article Vikki!
Nov 5th 2010 9:44AMI totally agree with Ms. Ziegler's advice. I think celebrities should be as proactive before the marriage as they are cut throat after the marriage. If people were smart and obtained the advice of a professional like Ms. Ziegler before they got married I believe it would be beneficial to the parties and to the children of the marriage because if everything is spelled out before hand there is nothing to fight over. Kids always get lost in a bitter divorce which is sad. I think we are lucky to have lawyers like Ms. Ziegler out there who are not afraid to speak their mind and help people! Way to go!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'