Sep 15th 2012 9:10AM
There are names for people like you..Doubt these people were like you
They seem to enjoy doing projects and SHARING there work with friends
Aug 1st 2012 8:18PM
Hate to be the one that is always with the different opin,but my take on
on these two,is that they both have GREAT careers.Besides MUSIC I know he is a part owner of a Pro sport team.Besides her singing career I believe she is also doing BROADWAY...
I know for certain they donate an awful lot to charity.So I guess what Im saying is they have there future mapped out and are very smart business people that have enough money to do whatever they want to..I say good for them!!! They seem like a great couple who are humble and dont hurt anyone
Jul 31st 2012 8:41PM
Why does the last sentence end with "Ask your clutter bug to put/throw away five items each time HE exits a room."
The "SLOB" I live with is a SHE :-)
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- In Defense of Red Robin's 3,000 Calorie Burger and the Other 8 "Most Unhealthy Meals in America''
- Dorothy Wang Throws Shade at Fellow #RichKids of Beverly Hills' Star: "Morgan Is a Handful on Flights"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Ditches His Pants, Totes Karina Smirnoff in a Suitcase: See the Funny Pics!