Jun 22nd 2011 3:47PMLeave her alone I think she is beautiful and Brad jumped out of the frying pan into the fire with thick lips.
Jun 3rd 2011 6:29PMI look foward to watching him on Encore Western every evening. I know his family is greiving so god bless.
Dec 30th 2010 4:54PMIf you don't think brett was a good quaterback just ask the GB fans.I was around during Starr's time. He was a good quaterback. Brett loves the game and likes to play so give him the Thunder he desires.We all are armchair or Monday morning quaterbacks when it comes to losing or winning.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza