Dec 7th 2010 10:48AMAre you kidding me??? Give a BIRTH CONTROL shot to POOR girls???? What world do you live in??? Rich girls make the same mistakes; only they burden their family with the cost of raising a child! Calling them LITTLE PROSTITUTES is not the answer; you really need to be educated on the subject before you open your mouth.
Nov 18th 2010 2:43PMI think it is sad what is going on with this family. I am so happy that something is finally being done about this. Amber needs a lot of help and so does Gary. No one should ever put their hands on another person NO MATTER WHAT! What I saw on MTV was shocking and it made me sick, but this goes on everyday and it never gets reported, I am just grateful that because of the show Leah has a chance at a normal life with people who love her and can show her how to love. I just hope that Amber learns from this and is held accountable for what she has done. I hope that a judge gets her the help she needs, but if she does not think that she has a problem then the cycle will continue, I hope that Leah is placed in a loving home or that Gary gets his act together and raises his daughter, because we all know that Amber can't without getting help. I'll be praying for the baby.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li