Jun 16th 2011 6:38PM
I would really hate to see these two have a kid, it depends on what's
under his beard...if it is a really long chin like aniston's, then omg
they will have this alien looking kid with a super high forehead and a
Jun 6th 2011 3:46PMAnd you have lost touch with reality...I would love to see what you would do in this situation, no wait, you are probably an adult version of this bully kid. Right is right and wrong is wrong, the teacher was right, you are wrong.
Jun 6th 2011 3:33PMWhen a child has mental issues, it does not take much to "trigger" them. Also, this is what a child bully does. The boy's stance, body language, choice in descriptive words, show that he is "used" to treating women/people in this manner and getting away with it. The teacher set a standard for him and he refused to comply, choosing to act out and get violent with her to "establish" his dominance of her authority. He has been used to doing so with his parents for quite some time...I work with Severely Emotionally Disturbed children. They can even perceive an innocent glace by someone, as a challenge.
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction