Nov 23rd 2011 7:58PMTerrible situation all around. But, it would have been nice if fellow passengers had offered to time-share their seats with Mr. Berkowitz (just 10 minutes at a time) would have eased his discomfort. Flightt attendants should have initiated that random act of kindness.
Jan 13th 2011 6:01AMI very much want for this story to end up happy, and I don't think I'm alone in my feelings. So why can't we all just try to be kind and supportive. Just maybe Ted will feel a little better about himself, and maybe you will, too!
Dec 3rd 2010 3:32PMChurches already get tax incentives. I am surprised that so many people don't seem to know this. Would I visit the park? Probably not, unless I was some unemployed person who was lucky enough to get one of those newly created jobs.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!