Dec 4th 2010 8:09PMNo but it sounds like I did
Dec 4th 2010 12:55PMOh I am so sorry they don't live up to YOUR expectations. They are doing fine and you have no idea of their dedication and devotion they have for each other. Not everyone thinks that the church and or state needs to be involved in their private intimate relationships. Just because they don't fall into YOUR idea of a healthy relationship doesn't mean they are immoral. Religions do NOT define morality...behavior and actions do. You can keep your ancient ceremony and leave the Judgment at the door.
Dec 4th 2010 12:26PMGo blow yourself
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'