Jun 14th 2011 5:47PMHad a Jimmy that was cream on the bottom and seafoam green on the top. My husband drove it to work (truckdriver) and the other guys made fun of the Jimmy and called it a 'Fluffy Truck'. Husband never drove it to work again. It was called Fluffy til the day it died, it was a nice girl and we replaced it with another Jimmy that has no personality.
Apr 18th 2011 12:46PMWhy can't you just be happy for them? There are a lot of well adjusted kids without a mother and lots without a father. As long as the kids are well loved they will grow up happy. Just be happy for them and not a downer.
Mar 24th 2011 12:01PMI have always wondered - If that church has, as I have heard, just a small membership, where do they get the money to travel all over the United States to picket at all our brave soldier's funerals? Last I checked, it was not cheap, what with the cost of fuel, lodging and meals.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li