Mar 31st 2011 6:21PMLeave them alone.....why do people care what they do? Everyone goes through things whether they are a personality or not. What makes these people an exception? What have they done for me or anyone? Every time a celebrity files for divorce or has an argument, it’s reported, like drama soap opera and waiting for the negative about these people. But why do people think it is more important than perhaps if I was doing the same? Really what makes them better? They don’t pay my bills or hangout with me or control the country or more. Its life….
Dec 13th 2010 5:57PMI like his movies, but being picky like that is not a good attitude. If he chooses to be picky then he must be doing well with all other movies he has made and lived off of. I am speaking of residuals and whatnot, which still pay him for showing his movies etc…... and besides, some of the best movies out there, are with new actors or independent. If it’s about the money then it’s not about the love of art. I have seen movies that are independent that ware way better than the “SUPERSTAR” world of movies.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'