Jul 8th 2011 7:16PMThere were other cards on the table, manslaughter was one, no death sentence with that.
Jul 6th 2011 10:23AMYour an idiot and a racist, her bailiff is black and she does have blacks in her courtroom. Don't speak unless you know what you are talking about
Jun 21st 2011 2:06PMI agree, I swatted my daughter when she was 14 years old for starting a fire in her room, long story, she told me that she was going to report me to the police and I said, hey they are on their way. She never said a word to them. If you allow them to threaten you, they will never respect you. My daughter was the most obnoxious, infuriating, teenager anyone could have had, but she is now a wonderful adult and says that she was glad I was tough on her because she may not have made it to 30 if I didn't. Yes there is a problem with kids in this generation; a 16 year old kid in our town totalled his new mustang, one car wreck, and he had a brand new mustang a week later. Go figure!!!! Parents nowadays, I think, pay off their kids thinking that is what they want and is easier, material things will never replace the quality time you spend with them. How many kids have killed their parents, siblings, other family members because they didn't get what they wanted. So sad our society is and what it is becoming is very scary.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza