No Profile Found
Dec 8th 2010 11:26PMI have admired your amazing vocal chops all my life. You even gave "Jumpin Jack Flash" a soul the Stones could never give it. I offer you my prayers and my love. May God love and keep you.
Mar 30th 2010 6:40PMI have no problem with what she did and I do understand she is making a political statement of sorts. But it's hardly art.
Nov 14th 2006 1:07PMDid everyone forget that these are two Italian girls? Jumping up and down because the water won't boior asking if the sauce is ready are things I saw in my house my whole life. The important thing was the end product, the food. Now on the other handI su, no matter how accomplished a chef Bobby Flay may be Mario's cooking prowess is immense. I never doubted for a moment who'se team would win although the individual scores were awfully close.
I think that RR, as a cook, is more fluent with making wholesome, tasty meals while GD is more accustomed to making elegant meals more fit for fine restaurants than the kitchen table. Rachel's "tasty" cooking in combination with Mario's "Chef" background was a devastating combination.
It was a great show. I loved looking at the gal's with their hair all messed up and their hands dirty. I taped it and I surely will watch it again!
As for Paula ... wouldn't she be a little old for that level of intensity? Oh Oh ... I'm in big trouble now!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'