Jun 17th 2011 1:04AMWhat Mel really needs is the latest book on alcohol recovery. I wrote "SOS Safely Obtaining Sobriety" for people who are so far gone, they need a place to start. The strategy is not as daunting as rehab. It doesn't require AA meetings that make you feel worse. It is the best, simplest plan for obtaining sobriety without all the bull. It worked for me! That's why I wrote the book. Search for "SOS Safely Obtaining Sobriety." You can't miss it.
May 28th 2011 2:05AMThere is a modern approach to beating addiction. People need to learn about it. I am from Jeff Conaway's generation. I recall quite clearly his bigger-than-life persona. My life had parallels to Conaway's life, but I got fed up with institutions that did not help me with my addiction. I finally came up with a solid plan of my own and it worked! I just released a new book on attaining sobriety. If you need to know more, just search for the book, "SOS Safely Obtaining Sobriety." I already know it is saving lives. Conaway was a popular icon with the biggest hair and smile. He will long be remembered for his energy and talent. I will always remember him well. RIP
May 23rd 2011 11:52AMThis show without Charlie would be like "I Love Lucy" without Lucy. They should just change the name and start over, such as when "Valerie's Family" became "The Hogan Family" when Valerie Harper left. (How's that for dating myself. Ha!) The point is, with Kutcher, what will remain is more "Three Stooges" than "Two and a Half Men."
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!