Oct 15th 2013 7:21AMPerfectly stated.
Feb 2nd 2012 3:46PMThere has to be a lot more going on in this story than just "normal" 2 1/2 year old noises. Let's use our common sense.
There's obviously an ongoing issue, and this is just the latest. As a landlord I can tell you people have a way of making lives miserable for everyone around them. When they're telling their story, believe me, it all sounds so "innocent."
When they're gone, I'm sure it'll be good riddance for a whole lot of folks.
Jul 5th 2011 3:12PM"Lived in Brooklyn his whole life. My precious cousin. My baby. Killed last nite," Minaj wrote on Twitter.
"My cousin Nicholas. Also goes by Juse, or @brolicalcoholic* Murdered. Last nite. Near his home. Brooklyn, NY."
All that? Really?
Hey, don't you get enough attention being an "entertainer" and "rapper"? Gotta use your cousins death to feel more relevant? SHEESH!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'