Oct 15th 2013 3:30PMI do not think you read this story. The gov't DID NOT pay $32,000 a year...She paid the $89 a day with her social security checks. I am not sure what the $29,000 bill is for. She can just look for another cheaper hotel and make a new home. I am not worried about her.
Aug 14th 2013 3:08PMThis is exactly what the US could use to house the homeless....but many of these. teapublicans visualize this exact scenario for America. right RYAN??????
Aug 10th 2013 2:40PMThis mold was there prior to this unfortunate family moving in. Get a lawyer. The landlord will forced to remediate this mold house. Do not say there as it will continue to grow and get worse. I know...I almost died from being exposed to black mold in an apartment. I was hospitalized for a while. Few points: NEVER live on the first floor of an apt. building, as mold is more prevalent in bottom units on the ground. Wash all the exposed clothes in HOT water and Borax. Everything needs to be cleaned. Remediation is the only way to fix this. Save this child's life. Please.
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza