Jun 16th 2011 10:32PMKelly has done well in the UK and has had some moderate success here. I and some friends saw her perform LIVE once at the Roxy Nightclub in NYC. She did a great job... it was a very well-done performance. We enjoyed her performance very much.
May 2nd 2011 8:55AMI did not see one positive comment about the change, and afraid I agree with all of them; it looked better before they destroyed the classic knotty pine with the paint. The room would have looked a thousand times better in the before picture had they MADE THE BED, PICKED UP THE JUNK and just decorated the place a little bit.... definitely not a newsworthy article.
Apr 12th 2011 8:39AMYou took the words right out of my mouth... definite "mommy-issues" going on here. Bossy cougars seem to be his thing. Now we just need a stop watch to see how long it takes before he is crying about how her controlling actions ruin his finances and career.The blood bath has already started with her pushing out his long-time manager, who I am sure had a lot to do with propelling him to the place he is at now...pity, but havn't we seen this story about a half a hundred times already played out in other people's lives? Usher needs to open up them big browns and see it for what it is... but he won't. Have the Kleenex standing by...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'