Apr 11th 2011 7:47PMHer blood work result was probably not within the normal range in some aspects. She was probably perfectly healthy when she wasn't pregnant and on a Vegan diet. Being pregnant is a whole new ball game she's finding out. Our bodies, heart, kidney etc. work harder. Our baby demands more food, more protein, more calcium, more sleep..a little more of everything. I wish her all the best. I'm glad she's listening to her body and I'm sure..her baby too.
Jan 7th 2011 7:50PMI knew it! It no time, someone will take a largely positive and feel good story and put a negative spin on it. (..and all for publicity, right Mr.McManamon?) Yes, this story was sensationalized mostly for publicity purpose. Most of America, I'm sure, knows that. But, he is still a homeless man who also happens to be looking for a second chance. He got lucky, why hold it against him? Why do you judge him and his past so harshly? Would you be less judgemental if this homeless man was a child? He's got a lot of work ahead of him. I hope and pray he gets all the help he needs so he can turn his life around and help others in return, including his children. In my opinion, Ted and his story doesn't bring insult to homeless people, it brings hope. It sheds light on the homelessness epidemic. I for one will no longer look at a homeless people like I use to, with disgust and distrust.
I will look past their appearance and be more compassionate. We all deserve a second chance.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!