Sep 19th 2011 7:42PMDaniel, there are many people in their 20's who can't find jobs. This lady is in her 70's. She has almost no chance of finding work at her age, and her husband has had a stroke. If she found a job, and that's a huge if, who takes care of her husband? This lady needs help, and the people who loaned her money need to work with her to refinance her loan to something she can afford.
Jun 27th 2011 1:03PMI truly am glad that William had the sense to marry someone he loved, not someone his family chose for him but I hope the press will not try to make Kate into an "icon" like they did Princess Diana. William and Kate deserve a chance to be newlyweds without having their every move photographed.
May 22nd 2011 5:48PMThis just gets sleezier and sleezier. Could Arnold still be seeing this woman? He sure has given an ex a lot of cash! Something about all this still doesn't quite jibe.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza