Jun 27th 2011 1:19PMIf Sheen could only find the person that took his self respect and dignity and demand that back he might be okay. So far all he has done lately is make a bigger and bigger fool of himself.
May 17th 2011 11:28AMMaybe this will be the wake up call that Sheen needs to realize that he is not the huge irreplacable mega star that he thinks he is.
May 13th 2011 10:32AMI only watched the show a couple of times when Charlie Sheen was on it and didn't care for it at all. Never been a big Charlie Sheen fan. But now with Ashton replacing him it might be worth watching after all. Aston is a way better actor than Sheen is and he doesn't have the huge over-bloated ego to go with the talent.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'