Mar 3rd 2011 3:34PMFrom the comments here I am not totally convinced that we have a lot of medical experts that just sit around and make comments on their computers. Maybe they should consider getting lobs with the airlines as ' Medical Tech ON Board' !
Feb 15th 2011 10:42PMThis jerk is SUPPOSED to be a stick and ball 'opinion blogger' / reporter. The one that was off in EVERY prediction for NFL playoff games as well as the SB ! Yep - the know it all that was so wrapped up in Vick worship, was sure no other team had a chance- Now trying to hedge his bets to regain some credibility! If Jr wins - he says ~ I told you so -- If Jr loses - he declares he 'exposed ' a NASCAR plot and forced them to alter the plan ! Oh , as well as plotting his way ( along with a few of his cronies) into the seats at SB that had been closed because of lack of fire department clearance. PAYING fans had no seats and he plopped down in that section - AZZ in one seat and feet propped in another !!! No integrity - No credibility !!!!!
Feb 14th 2011 9:09PMHow many passengers ??? 5,4000 LOL
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!