Jan 27th 2011 7:12PMDitto... can anyone say intervention, or are they all just waiting around for his last breath?! The man is in trouble and it doesn't seem as though he has a support network other than a huge bank account. I am a woman and I know that men behave badly, but only when they do not have a strong anchor. Is he that much of an a-hole for someone to truly step up to the job? Does he have no redeeming qualities you people who know him and raised him and lived with him? Porn stars and hookers?... the real men and women of his life (or absent from) share some blame for where he is today. Nature, or nuture?... it is a bit of both IMO and it seems he has not had the luck of either. What a bunch of wimps who supposedly love him will not step up and challenge this man! Wimps who only want a piece of the money pie and why he is acting out...IMO
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza