Mar 28th 2011 10:43AMIt's "heels" not "heals". And eww. Seriously? How could she go from RYAN REYNOLDS to that?! Good lord. He could be her father.
Feb 1st 2011 7:08PMTruly, I don't think that child IS fine. Did you watch the episode of Dr Phil? Did you see the video!? That child was terrified. He is an adopted orphan who did not know love before he got into that woman's home, and still does not know love. He has such a high probability of developing attachment disorders, behavioural disorders, coping disorders, so very many emotional and behavioural problems. I think it's absolutely beyond reprehensible to use ANYTHING to intentionally inflict pain on your child in the name of discipline. I'm not against spanking, but the point is to shock the child, NOT physically harm the child. Shame on you for using your child's disorders as an excuse to inflict pain and shame on her. Take a parenting class - I'm sure they can help you find new ways to cope with a child who has ADHD.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'