Oct 25th 2011 12:44AMthat was the most amazing thing ever. You are such a hero. Thank you for taking the time and effort to save that animal. You are truly loved and admired. What a difference you made in the life of that defenseless animal. You are awesome.....
Sep 27th 2011 7:56PMDon't know what your history is or your reasons are and I DON'T CARE. You have every right to wave your flag. I am all for it. You keep it blowing in the breeze Annie Chambers Caddell and don't let anyone make you take it down. This is America and you have your rights to freedom of speech and expression even if it is not Polically Correct. I Stand With You Annie as so many others do as well.
Mar 31st 2011 8:44PMOh my god, you are dead to me Ina Garten. You are a disgusting excuse for a human being. What possible motivation could you have for turning away a sick and possibly dying child? If I were alone on a desert island and your recipe and ingredients were the only resource on this island to keep me alive.....I would starve. You are dead to me and most of the world. Let the repercussions of your inhumane actions unfold, I am looking forward to seeing it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza