Feb 9th 2011 7:23AMIt was a foul, but hardly a flagrant foul, as Blake was going for the ball and clearly the body contact was incidental to the block attempt. Just because a player gets hurt doesn't mean it was the result of a flagrant foul. The NBA is so paranoid about keeping players from fighting that they blow the whistle even when two players eyeball each other. It's pathetic and takes away from the spirit and enjoyment of the game.
Feb 9th 2011 7:17AMLike.....I know man....you know what I mean.
Feb 7th 2011 8:00AMSpeaking of curses, has anyone noticed all the leg and shoulder injuries lately at the stadium (Romo, Driver, Woodson, etc.)? It's pretty clear that the artificial turf is causing a lot of injuries; I mean those are all coming off very normal tackles and blocks. The damn turf is just too hard! I figure at least 20 similar injuries next year. And most of them will be Cowboys. Nice job Jerry!
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza