Sep 1st 2010 5:35PMSexy and a triumph for the embalmer's art.
Dec 12th 2006 9:44PM
Studio 60 has the right motivation but the wrong execution. As rich as Aaron Sorkin's work can be, he is wasting too much energy trying to remind us that he's the smartest guy in the room. A few weeks ago, a character made a snide reference to Moliere'. I know who Moliere' was, but it's not clever or funny. Hey, show us a sketch once in a while so we believe that these people work for a network comedy show. Studio 60 is grimly self aware and there's just not much entertainment value there right now.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza