Apr 1st 2011 5:38PMLove this guy.
Wish he'd write some more "Zippy-Do-Daw" type songs though.
He's an amazing song craftsman and although I share his politics a bit, I really do miss the strict country radio tpye stuff. Dixie Chicks could use a hit ;-)
Mar 3rd 2011 2:17PMThose poor kids.
Where's Uncle Martin in all this?
Let's get Charlie put away under a 5150.
Get the kids under Martin's care.
Jan 16th 2008 6:17PMNot a myth.
Flown that flight many times.
The thursday before Superbowl weekend is the best.
The higher $$ gals all split a private charter flight.
The Southwest flights are mostly for your bread and butter, coach class hooker/strippers.
And a lot of them travel with their very butch looking girlfriends.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!