No Profile Found
Apr 6th 2011 2:33PMThere are sure a lot of haters out there today. Do you really go around calling people pigs? Or it just reserved for African Americans. Sometime I really worry about this country. Why don't you tell us how you really feel - Is it back to Africa. Remember there are hardly any pure African Americans in this country. Guess where we came from?????
Mar 30th 2011 2:19PMI don't agree with everything the writer said, but I am also enjoying the Gayle King Show. She is low key, has interesting guests and the show is always topical. I'm glad she is not in Oprah's shadow any longer and getting the recognitin she deserves.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'