Mar 25th 2010 6:27PMI grew up on Govt. subsidized Hot meals cooked from scratch in the Elementary schools - But that was in the 60s. That was when "lunch ladies" earned their pay and took pride in what they served. And kids ate it because we didn't have all this processed crap ! Here in NH our schools serve processed chicken EVERY day with just a different name every day !! It's totally unacceptable !
Mar 23rd 2010 6:49PMI already pay 1350.00 a month for Blue Cross and Blue Shield. What did Health Care Reform do for me and my family that believe it or not, live on less than 50,000 a year ! Absolutely nothing !! Wake up America !
Mar 9th 2010 8:13PMI do believe that second hand smoke continuously in an enclosed environment is extremely bad for you , however, I do feel that there should be places that adults can make that decision for themselves. Speaking as a former smoker and owner of a Billiard Hall in NH, I will tell you that we lost most of our business once the smoking ban went into effect and we're on the verge of Bankruptcy. This is a State whose motto is supposed to be Live Free or Die. What changed ? The Politics. We are under Liberal Democratic Laws. Business owners should be able to decide whether or not they want a smoking venue since the product is and never will be illegal. It brings in too much revenue .
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza