No Profile Found
Jul 15th 2011 12:38AMSERIOUSLY? JL's "non-evolution" outfits look a thousand per cent better than the ones the so-called experts have suggested. As for her formal attire, JL never misses. There's a big difference between "safe" or "boring," and "classic." It's time to borrow Sue Sylvester's megaphone and teach these dumba**es which is which.
May 2nd 2011 10:46PMthere's a legal term "fair use"... one of the principles under the fair use policy is that you're not required to pay or get permission from a copyright holder to use their material for a parody...
Apr 26th 2011 11:19AMit must be so... one of them produced you...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'