No Profile Found
Apr 28th 2011 4:58PMI totally agree. I will not watch it without Sheen. The entire cast makes this good entertainment. And I too wish the other cast members would stick up for him but in today's world that's not politically correct. I don't care what any of them do in their personal lives. No entertainer should serve as a "role model." I wonder how many of these critics would make good role models. What a crock. Good luck to Charlie with the exes, kids, career, hoes, booze and whatever else makes you happy; have a good life.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'