No Profile Found
May 25th 2011 11:08AMCongtaz to Kim and Kris....All you whom talk bad about this family must watch the shows and read all about them or why would you know so much about them. Some of us really enjoy them. Watch what you want to and leave them alone. I personally love this family. They are not as bad as a lot of others are.
May 24th 2011 10:32AMI agree with Zoe. Who does Fox think they are! No wonder every body is turning against them....Derek is the most popular dancer there is and is very good-looking. And they are sending her a style consultant and a "fitness guru" to "help her lose weight"! Please if this is the case, then Kirstie Alley should never be allowed to be on TV again. Joyce is right saying "we'll find out how beautiful she is on the inside" upon her decision. Follow your heart Cheryl
May 12th 2011 4:55PMI feel this is a good show for all teenagers. Number one: it shows the girs that most of the time, the father is in no way attached;, number 2; the young people can see how hard it is to have a baby by giving birth and then taking care of the baby after. The show is truly a reality of what happens.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li