No Profile Found
Jun 16th 2011 8:50PMTHOSE ARE CHEAP SAFETY GLASSES AVAIL FROM ANY SAFETY GLASS COMANY FOR $7.00-$10.00 EACH. UNI-LENSES ARE THE CHEAPEST GLASSES MADE. THEY ARE ONLY WORN FOR 1-2 WEEKS AT MY COMPANY AND THROWN AWAY. IF THAT PUTZ IS GETTING $50. FOR THEM HE IS SCREWING PEOPLE. GOOGLE SAFETY COMPANIES AND SAFETY EYEWEAR ETC.
Jun 16th 2011 8:33PMTHANKS TO THE INTERNET AND MODERN TECHNOLOGY, BOOKS WILL BE OBSOLETE IN LESS THAN 10 YEARS. BOOKS ARE BECOMING TACKY AND OLD FASHIONED EVEN IN SCHOOLS.
Jun 16th 2011 8:30PMi think most people would prefer a room that lets them sleep soundly, not suddenly be awaken because daylight savings time wakes you up earlier that it should be doing naturally. Man caves are great because they have few or next to no windows.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'