No Profile Found
Jul 18th 2011 12:21AMThere has not been additional explanation or correction from the Gaga organization. Statements from Lady Gaga and the website’s claim that “All proceeds go directly to Japan relief efforts” may have misled the public. It appears a portion of transactions was retained and the cost to ship the bracelets was misrepresented. As well funds from sales taxes on donations were retained and the total donations were artificially inflated by including the portion not given to charity in an effort to solicit additional donations.
Jul 10th 2011 9:37PMThe Gaga website still claims, "All proceeds go directly to Japan relief efforts." Proceeds would be the entire amount of money collected from a fundraising venture. Profit would be the correct word if they meant after all operating expenses have been met. But possibly still not since it appears they are keeping some profit thus the addition of sales tax.
Jul 9th 2011 12:13AMShe chooses who she wants representing her and who she wants to work with. Gaga needs to figure out what happened and fix it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!