No Profile Found
Feb 25th 2010 12:49AMHmmm..newsflash. It post on EVERYONES wall. You don't get to "pick" what friends it post on. You can point and click and BOOM! you won't have it on your wall anymore. Though if you are that big a tool that you think people get to decide which friends' wall to post on then well, I think your friends should delete you.
Feb 20th 2010 9:03PMThank you! It isn't like NBC said "Hey Coco you're out!" No, they gave him an offer but he had to be a big cry baby over it and stomp his feet. My friend's 6 year old doesn't even do that! Even he knows that if you smile and act nice you get more
Nov 10th 2009 8:15AMDid they do something about how unhealthy their food is/was? Their Turkey Burger use to be one of the the worst things to eat there!! I think it was close to 1200 calories or something, which sorry to say is very close to the amount of calories that a non-active (desk job, doesn't exercise) woman should eat in one day.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'