Mar 4th 2011 6:53PMYou can add Mel Gibson, Tiger Wood, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Octomom, Snooki, and divers people to vary Charlie's rants.
They had their fans' interest and financial support and throw
their infantile and/or manic explosions in our faces. The media and the profit motives are responsible for all this attention.
Can we just get on with our own lives and forget about these
abusive people? If nobody reads about them, perhaps the media and corporate executives will look for real news elsewhere.
Nov 5th 2010 8:41AMWhy is anyone (in her right mind)reverting to the bound feet of China?
Oct 2nd 2010 9:36AMDay had much more than a modest talent for awkward
comedy"! Unfortunately, she was not put into good
comedies by the likes of Billy Wilder. She had a
very credible sincerity and could sing and dance well.
She also worked well in suspense films.
You owe her an apology.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza