Jun 25th 2010 3:48PMI would think someone on probation shouldn't be in nightclubs drinking, or around firearms.
May 12th 2010 2:28PMI agree Jaime. I suffer from chronic depression also. There is a big difference between chronic depression and seasonal or life isn't going right depression. To get out of bed is a huge task in itself. To ask for help from someone is impossible.
Jan 25th 2010 6:55AMI will not watch American Idol anymore if Jamie Foxx takes Simons place. He is racist. Bring in someone that knows what they are doing, and or has a singing career. Whoever takes over for Simon needs to have his knowledge.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li