No Profile Found
Jul 26th 2010 12:52PMSICK!
Jun 17th 2010 5:44PMGoldie
I have 6 children and I am a teacher for gym classes. If you watch the film close, u will see quick feedbacks of certain moves, he moves once and they repeat it 5 times to make him move like that. Motor skills like that dont come to children not at least 6 years old, this kid is 2. Please check the fact before you attack others with experience in motor skills field.
Jun 17th 2010 5:17PMThat is a fake for sure, babies that young dont have the motor skills to move like that unless he is on drugs or came from a crackhead family. Sure, its funny to see, but its not real. Can someone tell the mother to be more responsible and change the diaper, its loaded with piss and shit.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!