Apr 6th 2013 8:08AMIf this statue was allowed to sit there for at least 3 years, whether the HOA enforced the rule or not, they are past their statute of limitations in forcing her to remoe it. Same for the gnomes, pink flamingoes and jockey statues. While they may not be "in good taste" they have been tolerated and visible long enough that the HOA no longer has the power or jusrisdiction to overturn the presence of the knick knacks. HOAs can and MUST be bheld accountab le; I know- I took mine on an won when they tried to raise their fees without following their own procedures to legally do so. The sad part is all the other homeowners went along and paid the higher fees rather than complain. I didn't. I won, and this woman has legal grounds to keep this statue in her lawn if she'd just get the balls to do something about it.
Aug 26th 2011 10:02PMI thought she was lindsay lohan, self colouring after a drunken binge.
Aug 26th 2011 9:56PMThat's one brand just crossed off my shopping list. She's a slutty, fat pig.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'