Mar 24th 2011 6:27PMAs I recall, George Lopez used to be pretty hefty himself! Hefty, hefty, hefty! Now, he's just wimpy, wimpy, wimpy! ! !
Nov 18th 2010 10:15AMWhat's the hoopla about? The scoring is done by judges and then, there's a popularity vote by the fan base. Brandy's peeps let her down. While I am not a raging Palin Family Fan, Bristol has no apologies to make. The show's executive producer, Conrad Green, needs to keep his trap shut about "conspiracy" voting, unless he's going to bring forth some charges or CHANGE THE MULTIPLE VOTE SYSTEM that has always been in place on DWTS. Jimmy Kimmel is a boob, for fostering poor sportsmanship in his opening comments to Brandy and Maks. And since I'm typing anyway: this season there were three people ("stars") whom I think of as "professional" ~ with extensive previous dance experience, I mean. hmm. . .I thought that the "stars" were not supposed to have done any work as dancers previous to being on DWTS. Why aren't people gritching about that?
Oct 5th 2010 8:20PMBoth Lisa and Harry are interesting looking folk. . .Very "distinctive". . .Yep.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li