Mar 30th 2013 10:10PMLorraine, correct me if I am wrong but didn't a very wise man once say, "Judge not, lest you be judged?" Obviously, the woman involved is a person of wealth and I ask you, what better way to spend that money than on your child. Chances are by the time the daughter lives in the apartment, it will have increased ten times in value from what it was purchased for? Seems like you might be a bit envious of the womans wealth? Keep up that good Christian attitude because God is always watching.
Mar 20th 2013 8:45PM"If Obama had a son, he would probably be just like this guy." Looking to take someone elses wealth even thought he never earned a dime of it. Welcome to the new America under the philosophy of Comrade Barack Obama.
Jul 8th 2012 1:29PMCan understand the neighbors being upset about crowds and traffic in their neighborhood. The City is merely responding to the complaints from citizens and enforcing the letter of the law on a relativly minor violation. The guy shold have limited his study sessions to a small group and maade sure the neighbors were not annoyed. Guess the "Devil" made the neighbors do it?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'