Dec 31st 2011 12:01PMI have used sugar and olive oil on my face for quite sometime now. And it is a very effective adult acne remover. All you have to do is get your face wet, apply a couple of tablespoons to your face w/your hands. Scrub it around on your face for a minute or so. Then rinse. Cover your face with the olive oil and let it sit for 15 minutes before rinsing.
I started using this system twice a-day. Now I only have to do it once daily, it is that effective. And costs nothing.
Jul 11th 2011 5:37AMOr they can always go about it the old fashioned way, remain celibate until they marry. Then they don't have to worry about the child being out of wedlock. Not only is it the right thing to do --it's safer.
Apr 10th 2011 7:52AMI don't think anyone will remember this kid in a couple of years. He'll be one of those things you talk to your grandchildren about, when you're talking about passing fads. "I can't remember his name, but there was this one kid. Just a flash in the pan; like that girl with the hasbeen country singer dad."
MJ is going to be remembered like Elvis, The Beatles, and the Monkeys!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'