Apr 22nd 2011 7:39PMJail might be good for her as it finally was for Robert Downey Jr. Sometimes you need a significant time being separated from the friends, dealers and environment that feed your problems.
Apr 22nd 2011 7:29PMTHAT'S IT? Just leave someone alone who has an addiction and probable mental problem and they will cure themselves. Hmmmmm......
Apr 22nd 2011 7:21PMYES I THINK SHE IS A SCOFFLAW AND YES I THINK SHE SHOULD BE PUNISHED AT LEAST AS AN EXAMPLE TO THE YOUNG FOLLOWING SHE HAS. I do feel bad, however, as she has two self-centered parents who sacrificed her for their own rotten lives. I would love to see them get busted and suffer as well.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'