Mar 30th 2011 6:59PMAllowing the child, Brown, to be present,let alone honor him with the entertainment forum...at DWTS is like voting for a politician..it just encourages him. reinforcing that the producers and directors are pitiful, gutless, smiling idiots and slaves to the thug culture..
I'm a fan of DWTS but don't you just wonder about the message that has been sent..hmmmmm
Mar 2nd 2011 8:50AMBethany has a seriously too thin, gaunt, unpleasant, angrycatlike appearance, negative aura, ready to pounce or overreact at the drop of a hint.
An excellent role model/spokeswoman for Vinegar products. yes.
Feb 15th 2011 8:08PMLiz You DO have a masculine look but don't waste your time with the rednecks of Australia.
I'm sure we could have a good time here in the states. Long shot but nonetheless.."a shot"
Even the longest journey begins with just one step...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li