Jun 20th 2011 10:54AMThe only thing that's feeling "old" is this lady's shtick. I know at her age she has to milk her current popularity for all that it's worth, but can she at least take a nap once in a while.
Jun 15th 2011 8:37PMShe probably realized that he wasn't going to die any time soon and so the thought of spending the next 15 years or so cleaning his bed pans, organizing all his medications, keeping track of his doctor's appointments and giving the occasional enema just wasn't worth the trip down the aisle. Oh well
Jun 9th 2011 9:00PMNow why would she endorse Balwin when neither she nor her husband are natives of NY. They don't, nor have they ever lived in this city. I don't know if Mr. Balwin will make a good mayor or not (can't be any worse than the clowns we have now jockeying for the position), but we don't need outsiders telling us who to elect to run our city.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!