Jun 16th 2011 11:41AMThe Hefner affair can best be explained using the math formula, How many times does 85 go into 24 ?
Mar 23rd 2011 9:07AMThe potential for a breakup will always be there when the show is aired and the young ladies involved see the encounters with the other women on the show. No woman likes to be "played" and it's hard to see romantic moments with another woman and then believe she's now the one and only. The relationship is doomed from day one.
Nov 16th 2010 2:36PMAfter suffering over 55 years of watching the Eagles loose on a steady basis, I wouldn't give a damn if Vick shot Lincoln as long as he plays the way he has. I believe the " Dog Incident" has become a sobering moment in his life and chances are he won't ever get his name in the paper again for outrageous conduct. Let's give this guy the benefit of the doubt.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'