Apr 30th 2011 5:11PMKISS has their make-up trade marked, yet people are always using it in movies, TV shows, etc. Because of their make-up they are of course more recognizable. Never seen them put up a stink about people using their likeness. Even now SNL, South Park, etc. use their characters. And how many tribute bands for The Beatles, Stones, AC/DC, KISS, etc. are there. Tyson and the tattoo artist need to take a chill pill. He was not the first person in the world to have a tattoo like that.
Apr 28th 2011 1:48AMI can’t twitter. I used to be female, and had a sex change. They took my twit. Now some girl in San Francisco has it.
"I left my twit, in San Francisco." Tony Bennett
Apr 23rd 2011 9:46AMOf course Tears in Heaven, but also World Without Heroes by KISS. It’s on YouTube.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li