Jul 20th 2011 7:03AMAre you kidding? Does anyone in Australia watch world news? America and Americans are in the midsts of a financial meltdown. I just checked flights and hotel prices. For 1 person it would cost $2,500 just in air fair and hotel for 5 days from Chicago. Of course it wouldn't help the Auzzies if you didn't spend a little money while you are there, so let's conservatively estimate that to be $1,000.
Oprah aired the Australian show less than 6 months ago and the Australian taxpayers are only out $3M? They should be kissing Oprah's butt.
Jun 30th 2011 6:14AMSomething is wrong with Halle Berry and I think she is going to be the person who ruins her daughter's life. Kids need a mother and a father when it is possible. I understand there are many instances when it is better for a child to be away from a parent. However, very often children are used as pawns to get revenge for one parents hurt feelings. I think Halle Berry needs to get over herself and get along with the man SHE decided to have a baby with for the next 15 to 18 years.
Jun 3rd 2011 7:45AMI have never been waxed becuase I am never going through that kind of pain. For an extra $25 I will certainly try waxing now. Thanks for the article.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li